- the insulation in my bathroom has an R value (and i'm just estimating here) of negative 3
- i've flossed everyday since after christmas. well. almost everyday.
- so again, why are we in afghanistan?
- breastfeeding does not make one lose weight.
- calculus can be fun. not to me, but i've seen it.
- if someone lives in an apartment juxtapositioned to 3 other families' apartments, you should not buy that someone a drum kit.
- common sense is a misnomer. it is not common.
- debt is bad.
- the scariness of telling people about Jesus is in yr mind.
- monkeys are gross.
Saturday, January 30, 2010
thoughts for 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I like reading your list! definitely on the one about telling people about Jesus-been thinking about this one lately! sorry your trip was cut short...bummer...but glad you got to do it together! :-)
I would like to take full credit for opening your eyes to the joys of calculus. I have forgotten it since I came to college... Hahaha.
Post a Comment